Architecture & design students assemble !!!
Being a student editor of designworx takes a significant commitment of time and energy in order to be successful. In addition to constantly working to improve their writing skills, editors must have effective time management and communication skills. They also must be willing to work as part of a team and open to learning new things.
- Responsible for the editorial quality in all aspects, including accuracy, reporting, writing, and photographs.
- Responsible for ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Maintain effective and appropriate communication with other editors and advisor(s).
- Represent yourself, designworx & your college in a professional manner at all times.
- Volunteer for Student events as available.